Sep 10, 2017
Give Thanks in All Circumstances
God is there for us in the best of times and the worst of times. We often call out to Him when things get tough, but do we turn to Him when things are going well? In every circumstance, we have something to be thankful for, and that is the grace and mercy of our loving Lord.
- Sep 10, 2017Give Thanks in All CircumstancesSep 10, 2017Give Thanks in All CircumstancesGod is there for us in the best of times and the worst of times. We often call out to Him when things get tough, but do we turn to Him when things are going well? In every circumstance, we have something to be thankful for, and that is the grace and mercy of our loving Lord.
- Sep 3, 2017The Way of the CrossSep 3, 2017The Way of the CrossBy: Vicar Kyle Weeks
The Reign of God is paradoxically established not through outward strength, but in seeming weakness. When we recognize God’s grace comes to us even in our weakness, we can marvel at the mercy of our God.
- Aug 27, 2017In View of God’s MercyAug 27, 2017In View of God’s MercyHow do we do life in view of grace, of the cross, and the mercy of God? When we see our lives and the world in the light of Christ, we get a whole new perspective.
- Aug 20, 2017Begging for CrumbsAug 20, 2017Begging for CrumbsWith a persistent humility, the Canaanite woman begs Jesus to heal her daughter. When we come to Jesus with persistent humility, we know that we do not deserve anything, but are hopeful for God’s mercy.
- Aug 13, 2017Sink or SwimAug 13, 2017Sink or SwimBy: Vicar Kyle WeeksJesus does the impossible, and when we fix our eyes on Him, we realize how powerful He is to save us and deliver us.
- Jul 30, 2017The Greatest TreasureJul 30, 2017The Greatest TreasureThe Kingdom of Heaven is like a man who found a treasure in a field, and like a merchant who found a pearl of great price. What do these parables tell us about Jesus, and His passionate love for us?
- Jul 23, 2017Caught in the MiddleJul 23, 2017Caught in the MiddleWe are caught in the middle between suffering and glory. In this world, we will experience pain and hurt but we also been given a glimpse of the glory that is to come in Jesus’ resurrection. Today, the Spirit is transforming us to be like Jesus and one day the full glory of God will be revealed.
- Jul 16, 2017The Good SeedJul 16, 2017The Good SeedBy: Pastor Lang Yang
- Jul 9, 2017Holy FrustrationJul 9, 2017Holy Frustration
- Jul 2, 2017Doing Good for the NationJul 2, 2017Doing Good for the NationGod calls us to love our neighbor by honoring our country, its leaders, and by protecting and defending our fellow citizens.