Oct 20, 2019
TOGETHER: For the Next Generation
Week three of our Together Campaign looks at God’s faithfulness through the generations, and how we have a role to play in “telling the next generation” and giving them a place to learn, live and share Christ.
- Oct 20, 2019TOGETHER: For the Next GenerationOct 20, 2019TOGETHER: For the Next GenerationWeek three of our Together Campaign looks at God’s faithfulness through the generations, and how we have a role to play in “telling the next generation” and giving them a place to learn, live and share Christ.
- Oct 13, 2019TOGETHER: In HopeOct 13, 2019TOGETHER: In HopeWeek two of our Together Campaign looks to the hope we have in Christ of being together forever with Him and with each other through Jesus’ saving work.
- Oct 6, 2019TOGETHER: With ChristOct 6, 2019TOGETHER: With ChristOur Together Campaign kicks off with looking to Jesus. We are united together with Christ in our baptism and live a new life together with Christ by faith.
- Sep 29, 2019The Great ChasmSep 29, 2019The Great ChasmFaith puts us on a track to an eternal destination. Jesus speaks of heaven and hell in very real terms, and points to faith in God’s Word to bring us to eternal life with Him.
- Sep 22, 2019Pray for Who?Sep 22, 2019Pray for Who?Paul gives a great example of who to pray for…all people. This is pleasing to God as it bears witness to His work through Jesus Christ.
- Sep 15, 2019Lost and FoundSep 15, 2019Lost and FoundWe are all lost until Jesus finds us. When that happens, there is a party in heaven! Jesus is still seeking, still finding, still rejoicing as people are welcomed into the Kingdom of God.
- Sep 8, 2019God ListensSep 8, 2019God ListensThe Lord hears our prayer, and has sent us a Savior in His Son. When we receive comfort, healing, peace, or joy from the Lord, we give thanks to Him and invite others to join in praise.
- Sep 1, 2019Through Humility, FreedomSep 1, 2019Through Humility, FreedomToday’s culture is self-focused. Often as Christians we are drawn into this. We serve our needs first and our neighbor’s last if at all. Jesus reverses this in showing us that through humbling, we are free to love and serve our neighbor.
- Aug 25, 2019The Lord’s DisciplineAug 25, 2019The Lord’s DisciplineWhen we go through difficult hardships in our life, we don’t always see how the Lord’s hand is working for our good. Yet we can be sure of this – God disciplines us for our good, so that we can share in His holiness.
- Aug 18, 2019It’s the Little Things…Aug 18, 2019It’s the Little Things…Jesus compared the Kingdom of God to a mustard seed and a pinch of yeast – things that are very small and yet are growing and pervasive. We see the Kingdom of God in small ways that the Lord works together for a big impact.