Oct 27, 2019
TOGETHER: To Declare His Praises
The Lutheran Reformation revealed an important truth in God’s Word – that we are all priests before God to offer up prayers and praises, and to give our lives in service to the King who redeemed and saved us.
- Oct 27, 2019TOGETHER: To Declare His PraisesOct 27, 2019TOGETHER: To Declare His PraisesThe Lutheran Reformation revealed an important truth in God’s Word – that we are all priests before God to offer up prayers and praises, and to give our lives in service to the King who redeemed and saved us.
- Oct 20, 2019TOGETHER: For the Next GenerationOct 20, 2019TOGETHER: For the Next GenerationWeek three of our Together Campaign looks at God’s faithfulness through the generations, and how we have a role to play in “telling the next generation” and giving them a place to learn, live and share Christ.
- Sep 29, 2019The Great ChasmSep 29, 2019The Great ChasmFaith puts us on a track to an eternal destination. Jesus speaks of heaven and hell in very real terms, and points to faith in God’s Word to bring us to eternal life with Him.
- Sep 15, 2019Lost and FoundSep 15, 2019Lost and FoundWe are all lost until Jesus finds us. When that happens, there is a party in heaven! Jesus is still seeking, still finding, still rejoicing as people are welcomed into the Kingdom of God.
- Sep 8, 2019God ListensSep 8, 2019God ListensThe Lord hears our prayer, and has sent us a Savior in His Son. When we receive comfort, healing, peace, or joy from the Lord, we give thanks to Him and invite others to join in praise.
- Aug 25, 2019The Lord’s DisciplineAug 25, 2019The Lord’s DisciplineWhen we go through difficult hardships in our life, we don’t always see how the Lord’s hand is working for our good. Yet we can be sure of this – God disciplines us for our good, so that we can share in His holiness.
- Aug 18, 2019It’s the Little Things…Aug 18, 2019It’s the Little Things…Jesus compared the Kingdom of God to a mustard seed and a pinch of yeast – things that are very small and yet are growing and pervasive. We see the Kingdom of God in small ways that the Lord works together for a big impact.
- Aug 4, 2019Look Up!Aug 4, 2019Look Up!Paul tells us to “set your hearts on things above” and look to the Lord for our identity, purpose, and unity. Earthly things can pull us away from Christ and from each other, but our Baptism directs us to look up to Christ and live for Him.
- Jul 14, 2019Who Cares? What does a Caring Congregation Look Like?Jul 14, 2019Who Cares? What does a Caring Congregation Look Like?In the early church, there were spiritual and physical needs of the congregation that the apostles sought to meet. Acts 6 shows how the church could adapt to the changing needs and provide Christian care to their church family.
- Jul 7, 2019Who Cares? We Care for Those Who Protect UsJul 7, 2019Who Cares? We Care for Those Who Protect UsWe are grateful for those who defend our nation in our military and those who protect our communities here at home. They are examples for the sacrificial love that God has for us.