Aug 4, 2019
Paul tells us to “set your hearts on things above” and look to the Lord for our identity, purpose, and unity. Earthly things can pull us away from Christ and from each other, but our Baptism directs us to look up to Christ and live for Him.
- Aug 4, 2019Look Up!Aug 4, 2019Look Up!Paul tells us to “set your hearts on things above” and look to the Lord for our identity, purpose, and unity. Earthly things can pull us away from Christ and from each other, but our Baptism directs us to look up to Christ and live for Him.
- Jul 14, 2019Who Cares? What does a Caring Congregation Look Like?Jul 14, 2019Who Cares? What does a Caring Congregation Look Like?In the early church, there were spiritual and physical needs of the congregation that the apostles sought to meet. Acts 6 shows how the church could adapt to the changing needs and provide Christian care to their church family.
- Jul 7, 2019Who Cares? We Care for Those Who Protect UsJul 7, 2019Who Cares? We Care for Those Who Protect UsWe are grateful for those who defend our nation in our military and those who protect our communities here at home. They are examples for the sacrificial love that God has for us.
- Jun 16, 2019Who Cares?Jun 16, 2019Who Cares?We begin our summer preaching series by answering the Question: “Who Cares?” with “Your Heavenly Father Cares for You.”
- Jun 9, 2019Declaring the Wonders of GodJun 9, 2019Declaring the Wonders of GodPentecost is the birthday of the Christian Church, when the Holy Spirit came upon the disciples to boldly proclaim the wonders of God and the salvation He gives us through faith in Jesus Christ. This is truly a message for all nations!
- Jun 2, 2019Our Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the Ends of the EarthJun 2, 2019Our Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and the Ends of the EarthJesus gave his disciples a commission to share the Gospel with all nations, starting with the people nearest to them, and working out to the ends of the earth. We can follow that same pattern as we share the Good News.
- May 19, 2019The New JerusalemMay 19, 2019The New JerusalemIn Revelation 21, God gave John a glimpse of our heavenly home – the new heaves and the new earth where God will make everything new. There will be no more death, or mourning, for the old order will have passed away. We pray, “Come, Lord Jesus!”
- May 12, 2019Our Good Shepherd Calls UsMay 12, 2019Our Good Shepherd Calls UsJesus is the Good Shepherd who calls us by name. His sheep hear His voice and follow Him. Our Good Shepherd protects us and provides for us, and no one can snatch us out of His hand.
- Apr 21, 2019Christ is Risen – For You!Apr 21, 2019Christ is Risen – For You!Jesus’ resurrection from the dead is the most significant event in human history. The Good News of Easter is a life-changing, world-changing message of hope that we desperately need. Jesus is alive and reason we celebrate!
- Apr 19, 2019A Truly Good FridayApr 19, 2019A Truly Good FridayOn the darkest day in history, it looked as though sin and death had won. But God was doing His very best work of forgiveness, grace, and sacrificial love. We call it “Good” Friday because Jesus gave His very life for us so that we might be forgiven and made right with God - now and for eternity.