In February, 2019, Pastor Khumalo began a 2-year missionary stay in Michigan, moving to Lansing with his wife Lindiwe and grandson. They are encouraging and teaching the people of the LCMS Michigan District about evangelism, witnessing, and racial recognition, while spurring us on to greater zeal for the Great Commission. Our Savior is serving as a church home for them during their stay.
- Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ at St. Peter Confessional Lutheran Church, that the Holy Spirit would continue to fill them and use them for the sharing of the Gospel.
- Pray for the students and teachers at Bethel Preschool and St. Peter Christian College, as they learn, live and share Christ with their community.
- Pray for a mutually beneficial partnership with Our Savior and St. Peter, that we would encourage one another and grow together in faith, love, and witness.
- Pray for Pastor Khumalo and his family as they share Christ’s love in Michigan and encourage us to a greater witness
- Pray for members of Our Savior who are traveling to Middelburg on their ambassador’s trip.