Apr 29, 2018
Life on the Vine
Christ’s resurrection reality makes us alive, but how does the Church stay alive in what is often an inhospitable world? By joining us to Himself, Christ ensures the life of His people will not only survive, but will flourish.
- Apr 29, 2018Life on the VineApr 29, 2018Life on the VineChrist’s resurrection reality makes us alive, but how does the Church stay alive in what is often an inhospitable world? By joining us to Himself, Christ ensures the life of His people will not only survive, but will flourish.
- Apr 22, 2018Our Good ShepherdApr 22, 2018Our Good Shepherd
Jesus is given many names and titles in the Scriptures, and one of the most beloved is the term Jesus gave himself – the Good Shepherd. We belong to His precious flock!
- Apr 15, 2018In the Name of JesusApr 15, 2018In the Name of JesusRepentance, Faith, Healing, Salvation – it call comes in the powerful name of Jesus – the Messiah appointed for us. We give the witness: the name of Jesus gives the power.
- Apr 8, 2018It’s a Fact!Apr 8, 2018It’s a Fact!Because of the fact of the resurrection, we know God is able to deliver on His promises. Joining with Thomas, we too share in this resurrection hope, and are set free for a life of worship and witness.
- Apr 1, 2018Life Begins with Jesus!Apr 1, 2018Life Begins with Jesus!Jesus entered the messiness of our sin, guilt, and shame, so that He could bring us forgiveness, hope, and new life. Sin and death were the culprits, and Jesus took care of it! Life begins with Jesus!
- Mar 30, 2018Good FridayMar 30, 2018Good FridayGood Friday
- Mar 29, 2018Feet FirstMar 29, 2018Feet FirstIn an incredible breach of etiquette, Jesus washes the feet of His disciples on the night of the Last Supper. In doing so, Jesus reveals the selfless nature of God’s Kingdom, centered on the Son who gave Himself up for us all.
- Mar 25, 2018Hosanna to the King!Mar 25, 2018Hosanna to the King!Palm Sunday
- Mar 18, 2018Communion – Welcome to the Feast of VictoryMar 18, 2018Communion – Welcome to the Feast of VictoryAs our 7 & 8 graders take their First Communion, we remember what Jesus taught us about this special meal where He gives us His very body and blood for the forgiveness of sins and promise of eternal life with Him.
- Mar 11, 2018Care Abounds – Be There for ThemMar 11, 2018Care Abounds – Be There for ThemWhat does it mean to be there for someone? As church family, we get to do life together, and be there for the joys and challenges, good times and hard times, all at the foot of the cross and covered by the grace of Jesus.