- Sep 9, 2018Tech-Wise Family: Everything in Its Proper PlaceSep 9, 2018Tech-Wise Family: Everything in Its Proper PlaceTechnology isn’t necessarily bad, if we discern a godly use for it. Like with so many things, our priorities can get mixed up when life is out of order. When we put God first in our lives, we see how He has given us so many good gifts, and how we can use these gifts to glorify Him and serve our neighbor.
- Sep 2, 2018The Heart of the MatterSep 2, 2018The Heart of the Matter
Jesus models for his people the move from a focus on rules and regulations to a focus on relationships.
- Aug 26, 2018How Great is Our God!Aug 26, 2018How Great is Our God!When we consider who God is, and meditate on what He has done, our response is awe, wonder, and rejoicing in His mercy and goodness.
- Aug 19, 2018As for Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord!Aug 19, 2018As for Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord!
When the light of Christ shines in our homes, it drives out the darkness and fills our homes and hearts with songs of praise.
- Aug 12, 2018Provision Amidst DefeatAug 12, 2018Provision Amidst DefeatGod provides for His people in the midst of feeling defeated so that His people might trust in His provision and not their own.
- Aug 5, 2018Growing Up in ChristAug 5, 2018Growing Up in ChristThe Christian life is not a static existence, but a dynamic journey of faith that takes us from infancy to maturity in the faith, building each other up in love.
- Jul 29, 2018Love Lansing: Proclaiming PeaceJul 29, 2018Love Lansing: Proclaiming PeaceThe Gospel reconciles us to God and to each other, and brought Jew and Gentile together into one body. We now proclaim peace to those near and far, so that others may have peace with God through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Jul 22, 2018Love Lansing: Rooted in LoveJul 22, 2018Love Lansing: Rooted in LoveBy: Vicar Kyle Weeks
While there are many things to love about Lansing, ultimately we are called to love its people. As a faith community, we know that love stems from God, and our prayer is that we as a church and as a city would increasingly grasp the breadth and length and height and depth of Christ’s love for us.
- Jul 15, 2018Love Lansing: Working for GoodJul 15, 2018Love Lansing: Working for GoodBy: Vicar Kyle WeeksEvery community has its struggles, challenges, and tragedies. Often people wonder - "where is God?" when something bad happens. While we cannot know every answer, we can know the One who works through all things for the good of those who love Him.
- Jul 8, 2018Love Lansing: Healing HandsJul 8, 2018Love Lansing: Healing HandsChristians have been continuing Jesus' healing ministry through prayer and the care for the sick and dying. Many Christian doctors and nurses serve our community with the love of Christ. Jesus said, that when se serve those in need, we are serving Him and fulfilling our calling to "love our neighbor as our self."
- Sep 9, 2018Tech-Wise Family: Everything in Its Proper Place
- Sep 2, 2018The Heart of the Matter
- Aug 26, 2018How Great is Our God!
- Aug 19, 2018As for Me and My House, We Will Serve the Lord!
- Aug 12, 2018Provision Amidst Defeat
- Aug 5, 2018Growing Up in Christ
- Jul 29, 2018Love Lansing: Proclaiming Peace
- Jul 22, 2018Love Lansing: Rooted in Love
- Jul 15, 2018Love Lansing: Working for Good
- Jul 8, 2018Love Lansing: Healing Hands