As Mary stood outside the tomb weeping, she thought all hope was lost. But Jesus interrupts her grief with the joyous news of his victory over the grave that gives us eternal life!
- Mar 27, 2016Why Are You Crying?
- Mar 25, 2016A Sacrifice, Fit for a KingMar 25, 2016A Sacrifice, Fit for a KingWe sacrifice things on a regular basis; our money, our time, our energy. Those are daily sacrifices we make in order to get things done. Jesus went beyond that and gave His life for us all. Jesus’ sacrifice was a sacrifice truly fit for a king..
- Mar 24, 2016A Servant KingMar 24, 2016A Servant King
On the night before He was betrayed, Jesus took water and a towel. When He had filled the basin with water, He begins to wash His disciples feet. Just as Jesus came to this earth to serve, we also show our love and God’s love by serving.
- Mar 20, 2016A King and a ColtMar 20, 2016A King and a Colt
A king shows his strength by wearing nice clothes, living in a wealthy household, and riding a strong horse. Jesus is not your average king. He wears normal clothes, lives in a normal house, and when he rides into a city, He is no king on a horse, He is a King on a colt.
- Mar 13, 2016Jesus Wept
- Mar 6, 2016Who’s Your Shepherd?
- Mar 2, 2016The NailsMar 2, 2016The NailsSeries: Cross Piece
As Jesus is nailed to the cross, His followers think all is lost. But this was just the beginning. Jesus’ death, being nailed to the cross, was the punishment that was called for to redeem the world from their sin and we still reap the benefit of those nails and Jesus’ sacrifice. No one take the life of Jesus, He lays it down.
- Feb 28, 2016Was Blind But Now I See
- Feb 24, 2016Hail, King!
- Feb 21, 2016I AM