The strength of Our Savior Lutheran rests in the teaching staff working closely with parents on behalf of the students.
This partnership between home, church, and school is what sets us apart from public and other parochial schools. We offer a rigorous academic program with Christ-centered instruction emphasizing a Biblical World View. We hold accreditation with the state of Michigan and with MANS (Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools) and NLSA (National Lutheran School Accreditation).
We strive to enhance the full education experience for the students we serve. Here are just a few of the amenities and experiences we offer to assist in student development and personal growth:
- Single-grade classes grades K-8
- All-day Kindergarten
- Developmentally appropriate Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten
- Early Childhood Extension Program
- Year-round Extended Care for Kindergarten through 8th Grade students from 7am-6pm
- Summer Day Camp for 3 year olds through 8th Grade
- Shared teacher program with Grand Ledge public schools providing teachers for Physical Education, Art, Computers, and Music/Band
- Student management system that allows online access by parents to view grades, manage financial accounts, contact teachers and other parents, etc.
- Phone notification system and online parent-teacher conference scheduling
- Grades 1-8 yearly assessments through Stanford Achievement Testing and MEAP
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Athletic Program offering team sports in the areas of basketball, soccer, cross country, and track.
We are proud of the accomplishments with which the Lord has blessed us these past 55 years and look forward to the future with hope and confidence that the Lord will continue to bless us. We pray that you will join the family at Our Savior Lutheran and see why we feel that we are second to none when it comes to preparing children for life in the 21st century.