Worship at Our Savior Lutheran Church and School
is Now Online & In Person
We are here to welcome worshippers into our building to join those worshipping online at two service times – 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. Sunday mornings. We also have in person worship at 7:00 p.m. Monday evenings (not online). As we seek to gather together to worship the Lord and receive His gifts, please note the following pandemic precautions.
• No registration is required for in person worship
• Masks are required for in person worship (anyone over age 2 and who can medically tolerate one)
• Maintain social distancing with 4 pew cushions (six feet) between households.
• Fill out a Connecting Card and then wash hands
• There will be no bulletins passed out, and offering will
be at the door
• The service is abbreviated for length, and
• Check your email for weekly emailed announcements
• If you are uncomfortable worshipping in person, have symptoms of illness, or feel you are too at risk, please worship with us online at 8:30 or 10:30 Sundays.
We pray for an end to the pandemic and the day when we can all gather joyfully in the house of the Lord to give praise to our good and faithful God!
“I was glad when they said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the Lord!’” Psalm 122:1
Click Here for Live Stream.
Click Here for Online Giving.
We are staying connected to God and to each other through online Faith Resources and have begun “re-building” our ministry onsite in health conscious ways. Stay tuned for ministry updates as we all know how quickly things change these days.
Our Church Office is open Monday – Friday, 8am-4pm. Please call 517-882-8665 or email email@example.com if you, need pastoral care, or have any questions.
Please continue to check on your church family, neighbors, family and loved ones as we go through this together confident of God’s grace and empowered by the Holy Spirit to Learn, Live and Share Christ – especially in a time such as this. During these times of concern, we lean on the Lord and His promises, and find strength and comfort in His Word.